• US$ 500. 00 upon booking
• Balance due not later than fifteen (15) days before departure.
• Hotel prices are for SINGLE, DOUBLE, TRIPLE & QUAD accommodation (but not necessarily the number of beds).
• DOUBLE or TWIN rooms may not only contain one double bed for two people. Passengers needing separate beds should specifically request at the time of booking. If you required two beds in the room. PLEASE request a TWIN bed.
• Balance due not later than fifteen (15) days before departure.
• TRIPLE or QUAD rooms contains two double beds. One bed per person cannot be guaranteed by either TAC Tours/ PROFIL HOLIDAYS or the Tour Operator or the hotels. Rollaway beds are usually available at a small extra charge payable DIRECTLY to hotel. Most hotels will not put more than one rollaway in a room.
• TAC Tours/ PROFIL HOLIDAYS reserves the right to substitute similarly priced hotels on a best available basis for those mentioned.
• TAC Tours MUST BE ADVISED in your first request of the EXACT age of all children. If no age is given, they will be confirmed and charged as FULL PAYING ADULTS.
FULL PAYMENT is required to issue Hotel Vouchers whether mono-destination or multi-destination. Should your passenger decide to cancel, NON-REFUNDABLE policy applies as reservation is already considered final.
TAC TOURS/ PROFIL HOLIDAYS AND ITS PARTICIPATING AGENCIES have made arrangements for the tour services described in this brochure including transportation, sightseeing & hotel accomodation. These tour services are not actually provided by PROFIL HOLIDAYS/ TAC Tours but carriers, hoteliers other suppliers providing tour services who are not the agents, employees or servants of a joint ventures with PROFIL HOLIDAYS/TAC Tours and its participating agencies. All travel vouchers & other travel documents for their tour services issued by PROFIL HOLIDAYS/ TAC Tours are subject to the terms & conditions specified by the suppliers.
The tour participants or passengers agrees that Profil Holidays/TAC Tours and its agencies are not responsible or liable for any act, error, or omission, or any damages, loss (including but not limited to personal injury, mental distress, loss of enjoyment, death and property loss), delay or irregularity, inconveniences, or expense arising out of or by an act of omissions of any supplier providing tour services or of any other person, or by any change in itinerary, such change maybe made without penalty to the tour operators or through neglect or default of any participating company or by force majeure. The tour participant expressly waives all rights which he or she may have against TAC Tours/ Profil Holidays. Additional expenses if any, shall be borne by the passengers.
TAC Tours/ Profil Holidays has the right to withdraw any or all tours; decline or accept any passengers as a member of a tour; re-schedule the departure; substitute hotels; or cancel without incurring any obligations. In case of cancellations of the tour, liability shall be limited only to the cost of tour and the refund of advanced payment shall constitute full settlements of all obligations unto the passengers.
Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the tour. Separate luggage insurance is client’s responsilbilty. We are not responsible for the quality, value, reliability or authenticity of any goods purchased while on tour, nor are liable in anyway whatsoever for any shipping or mailing arrangements.
The reservation or payment of the tour shall constitute consents to all provision in the Tour Conditions as published in this brochure. The prices of these tours are based on prices in effect as of January, 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE Philippine Transportation Tax, airport taxes, passport and visa fees and other documents expenses, hospitalization and other medical expenses and other additional expenses. Tours and transportations during free periods, tranfer and porterage of extra luggage in excess of maximum weight of 20 kilos (44 lbs). Drinks and beverages taken during meals. Items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone and cable charges, room service charges, etc. Tips for drivers, guides, tour escorts.
TAC Tours/ PROFIL HOLIDAYS cannot be responsible for inconveniences or charges incurred by the lack of voucher
• All prices are valid from April 01, 2020 to March 31, 2021 except where specifically stated otherwise.
• CITY PACKAGES prices are gross PER PERSON and may represent a discount off our regular F.I.T. prices.
• HOTEL, RANCHES AND SUITE prices listed are gross PER ROOM PER NIGHT and include applicable taxes.
• All prices include current (December 2019) applicable hotel taxes. Any tax increases after this date will be added to the published prices.
• Prices do not apply to groups (more than 5 rooms or 10 passengers) and may not apply during conventions or special events.
Hotel categories listed in this tariff are not official and are the opinion of our Tour Operator. Similar hotel prices do not signify similar category.
Due to the ever-increasing costs of administration and communications, TAC Tours/ PROFIL HOILDAYS is forced impose a fee of US$ 75.00 per booking for any changes cancellation;
• after booking before confirmation – NONE
• after confirmation, more than 45 days before departure – US$100.
• from thirty one (31) to 45 days before departure – 20% cost of tour.
• from (10) to thirty (30) days before departure – 30% cost of tour.
• from six (6) to nine (9) days before departure – 50% cost of tour.
• On departure date until five (5) days before departure – full cost including additional services if any.
Any tours with air tickets must be cancelled at least 35 days before departure, otherwise full airfare will be applied
• Passengers must immediately contact our Tour Operator Office should any problem develop-in order for them to intervene and resolve the problem. Passenger should know their booking number/references number for easy reference. If passengers do not contact our Tour Operator’s Office at the time of the problem, we may not honor claims sent to us at a later date.
• Claims for unused services must be made within 30 days after our services are rendered. Claimed must be accompanied by full details and documentation (hotel folios, receipts, vouchers, cancellation number, etc.).
• All cancellations, changes or reductions in service made directly by the passenger with our Tour Operator’s Hotel or suppliers must be supported by cancellation numbers, the date and name of the person with whom the cancellation was made or a letter on the supplier’s stationery signed by the supplier.
• Claims for payment made by passengers directly to hotels or suppliers for services booked and confirmed by the Tour Operator must be supported by proof of payment (credit card charge slip, cash receipt or suppliers invoice marked ‘paid’).
TAC Tours/ PROFIL HOLIDAYS reservations office hours are from Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Messages received after these hours are not valid until the next business day. For example, messages sent to us on Sunday for changes or cancellation for Sunday or Monday arrivals may not be acted on and may be subject to Non-Show or cancellation fees. We suggest you contact hotel directly for weekend cancellation and advice us.